Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Movie Review : Race to Witch Mountain



Race to witch mountain


Synopsis fr IMDB:
A Las Vegas cabbie enlists the help of a UFO expert to protect two siblings with paranormal powers from the clutches of an organization that wants to use the kids for their nefarious plans...


A cute children movie (I like children movies... hahaa)

Anway.. Dwayne Johnson, as always so cute in the movie!(His wide smile are so dazzling! lolx)

The ending was cute! hahahhaa... but I felt that they should explain more.. anyway, it a kids movies... so I think it quite ok... with the possiblitily of a 2nd movie!

A cab driving trying to help the 2 aliens to completed a mission and saving the world ^__^
(I donno why, there are so many saving the world movies out around the same time! hahaha)





My Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment