Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Friday, August 21, 2009

Movie review: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Wednesday went to Jurong Point in the afternoon for a movie with baba and aiyaa! Planned to watch this movie with the whole family... turn out xiaomei and mama don't feel like seeing it! lolx

We watched the 2pm slot... enough time for us to have lunch, alittle food shopping before the movie start ^__^



G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra


Synopsis fr imdb::
An elite military unit comprised of special operatives known as G.I. Joe, operating out of The Pit, takes on an evil organization led by a notorious arms dealer.


I like it!!! Full of actions, excitment and comedy! lolx

This movie have the same feel of "Star wars" ... You know the leader of the bad guys were good guys in the beginning of the stories!!!!!

And with charaters like Snake eyes and Storm shadow... it so hard not to think about Star wars(yes yes, I know... the stories were different!! But it just the tiny similarities that reminds me of it! lolx)

Channing Tatum(as Duke).. he's was so sexy in that tight suit!!! Yummy~ Great acting... I don't see the guy in "She's the man" here... Great performace!!!!

Byung-hun Lee(as Storm Shadow) look extra sexy in this movie... I always find that his eyes look weird in korean movies... but his eyes look so cute in this movie! lolx (with wearing just white make him more of a prince rather than a bad guy!)

I was so curious about Snake Eyes.. but towards the end they never reveal his face.. so I do a little searching at IMDB and found out that Ray Park was snake eyes!! Hmmm... interesting.. sexy body with a goofy face! lolx (I wanna see him without the mask in the next movie ^__^)



My Rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment