Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Movie Review: More then Blue (Korean Movie)



More then Blue


Synopsis::
K, a radio producer who loves Cream, is told that he has only a few months left to live. Because he knows that her biggest fear is to be left alone, he keeps his secret and makes a hard decision to urge her to marry a healthy, goodhearted man, Ju-hwan. Even though his heart breaks when she announces that she has fallen in love with the man, he never expresses his true love so not to be an obstacle in her life.


Kwon Sang-woo, I <3 his movies/dramas!!!! Ok this is much better movie compare to Keith!! Much more powerful with a very sad ending.

The synopsis say it all... a romantic movie(kinda.. in a alternative way), cute but sad movie ^__^. And, I like the way they tell the story... from both leads. The love between the both of them was so powerful!






My rating:8.9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment