Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Random updating

If you have been following me on instagram, you may have seen all these pictures before.. but then again, I really enjoy showing them "EVERYWHERE" lolx


No matter what they do.. they all look so cute and love in my eyes





Awww~ devoted Buibui

Playing with my sis's doll.... hahahaha...




Love love love Peapea big fat nose~



Peapea and buibui photobombing the pic!!
I didn't know that Johnson & Johnson got this Milk and Rich range!! 
(As a "rice" lover... I NEED to try it!!!)
This Crandma Minnie's The Big, Brave Boo-Boo balm from VMV is LOVE 
(good on super dry and flakey skin!)

The Limited Edition of ORBIS Petit shake is yummy

New fave fragrance from Jimmy Choo (love the sweetness~)

New love!!!!
Daryl from Walking Dead!!!

Have been so busy lately.. they I don't seem to have good focus or concentration on anything... woke up early (trying to get back to normal healthy sleep pattern).. go for a long walk (at least 1.5hrs)... eat... play with the baby(help out... I means even if I'm just standing there staring at the baby)....

Or and not forgetting about taking care of my eczema outbreak - it is getting better.. BUT I need extra care NOT to scratch them... it's really hard to "control".... I still visit the TMC to have acuputure and fire needle weekly (painful BUT worth it!)

Baby Ginny is getting more and more active... which means less boring time and relaxing time.... but my dad do most of the work at night (so he must be really tiring.. so we try to take over and let him rest in the day).

Taking care of a baby is not an easy chores!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment