Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Monday, March 10, 2014

Peapea, buibui and my makeup randomness

An update of wat I have posted on instagram~ "dogs' edition"

Peapea hurt his back - he pop a vein, so he's very sensitive when we touch his back!

Recoved after a good night sleep
Healthy dog heal faster! (I think.. hehhehe)





The devoted buibui who cannot keep her eyes away from the baby niece~

She's getting more and more hairy and weather is getting hotter... so...


Dah lah~ A trip to the groomer~


So neat and oh so cute la~

Printing out some pics


Kinda like how my skin look lately 
(hydrated.. although I have some break-out on the side of the cheek... heal faster la! haahhaa)


A random lazy meow I spotted at a nearby coffeeshop~



Ariya got me a new cool gear (love love love it!!!)
I want more (#sogreedy)

I start to rotate more different makeup products daily 
(I try to put on makeup daily~)


Got some new stuff to try too


Pop by my beauty blog to see what I'm into lately~



No comments:

Post a Comment