Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Those were the days....

I'm soooooooooooooooooo sleeply now.. but donno why I'm still doing here!
(Should stop shifting some of the older blog posts on livejournal and get some sleep NOW)

Life have been soooooo simple it feel kinda boring...

I kinda spend most of my time with my family, peapea and buibui ... just doing nothing special!!
Life surrounding with loves... and I like it ...  simple and nothing else.


OH and not forgetting my love for movies and dramas~~~
I can't stop watching "Flower boys next door" so cute, simple and oh soooo cheesy! Hahahaha

YSY dont ever lift up your bangs.. 
(your brows look too serious for your cute face! lolx)

Awwww cute la!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Lately, I have been WOW and feel kinda sick of myself when I realised how much time I spend by the computer!!!

So I make a list almost everyday to see what I do the moment I log online (Yes.. I write it down on a piece of papaer.. "the time I changed platform and amount of time spent on each platform"!!!)

I need to change the bad habit!!!!!! It's NOT healthy!!!! I need more time to connect with "real" live action peoples, dogs and everythings else!!!!!!

But being a crazy blogger (I simple love to blog... from diaryland to livejournal to onsugar to blogspot...) blogging is a form of me "trying" to do somethings! Wahahahaha (Hmmm... contradicting!!)

So here what I normally do when I log online...  (almost everyday uniformly)
  •  Check emails
  •  Youtube comedy, singing, music videos and cooking channels!! (Maybe 1-3 makeup related videos per week)
  •  log on to facebook to see kawaii pics of doggies, cats, "animals", random funny pics/videos and maybe read some "tags"  (I just aimlessly scrolling down my feeds.... very boring but addicting.. maybe I should stop logging on facebook for while.. cos all those cute pics are wasting alot of my "online time" lolx ... )

I read afew ppls complaining about facebook changing their privacy and setting... hmm... too lazy to check.... (I should do it when I more free, more awake or more focus.. dont wanna have major error... #speakfromexperiences !!)



Latey have been too lazy to bother about anything.. my concentration level fail me to the next level!!! Hahahaha...  sian la!!! And especially NOW... when ming told me "certain" someone keep posting "insects" images.. yuck!!! I better stay off.. don't wanna see it on my feed!!!!!


  •  Blogging/shifting/editing/importing (kills alot of my online time!!!)
  •  edit pics maybe (yeah maybe maybe....... maybe...  )

That's about it.. I didn't do anything... I means the only hardworking thing I do was my own blog(s) (shifting and editing tags and links)

I spend about 5 to 6 hrs(maybe more online doing nothing! lolx)




名副其实的懒宅女!!!!


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously need to change my lifestyle (Just abit...)
And I did.. check out what I do this week~



Last week...
My dear sister la.. spread her virus everywhere... caught the flu bug from her (You know.. when I got flu it's like 10X more serious that normal flu!!! Blame it on my sinus la!!!)

So I took the flu pills that my sister got from Guardain.. power sia~ make me sleep all day... 
Sleep around 3/4am on saturday (should be am liao la "Sunday sunday la") woke up around 3pm.. eat and do nothing for about an hour... mum have been waiting for me to wake up so she can watch horror movie with me!! (We always watch horror movie in my room together on Sunday!!! ^_^)

So I watch movie with her.. but after 10mins into the movie... I ZzzzzZ ZZzzzzZZZzzzzZ ZZzzzzzzzz.......... till 12midnight (!!!!!!!!!!!!)... 

Eat my dinner/supper... feed peapea and buibui (poor doggies... they sleep all day with me! Haha haha) then around 3/4am sleepy again... and I sleep till 3pm!!! (Sleep like a log!!!!)

Monday night... sleepy also.. and sleep like a pig till the next day......

Then I can't sleep on Tueday, Wednesday and Thursday nights!!!!! Rolling around my bed.. sleepy... but my eyes just don't wanna shut close!!!!! Hahahhahaa

Very the sian lor.. since I need to wake up early on 
Wednesday(media event to attend in the afternoon... so need to up early to take care of my dogs) 



Thursday(morning got makeover- see previous post)


Bellabox(will blog about it on www.everbluec.com soon)


Friday (this morning).... Picnic by the beach with my sisters and Ming!!
(We need some sun... activate Vitamin D... hahaha)

snack we got for the picnic!!!
 


Now, hopefully I can sleep well and not just tossing around on my bed feeling super tired and not able to sleep!!!

Going to nuan my Saturday off by doing nothing else but watching non-stop kdrama!! Kekekekekee

Sunday...
I wanna go to the pet's fair at East coast... but but but but but but... I already booked an appointment for buibui (I can feel that her thick long coat of fur is making her feeling more and more uneasy!!! Alot of furball rolling around my bedroom and living room!! ahahahhaa) at 2.30pm........... No one will be around to help me send and bring her back after 3hrs :(  (Why the timing have to be in the middle!!!!! 真是不三不四!!!  不上不下!!!! Hai~)


It's been awhile since I doing this kind of random fussing on my blog!!! I miss those days when I just talk shits and do nothing! Hahahahahaa

Totally enjoyed typing(sharing) out my daily random boring life on my personal blog like I used to do.... all the time! Kekekekkee... Will be back with more movies, dramas reviews and some food post soon!

So missing Sus, Pat and Lola ~ you are the one who always commenting, sharing almost everythings and anything with me on livejournal!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment