Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Movie Review : Beautiful Creatures

On Thursday, I have a makeover session in the morning and a beauty event in the evening, so I ask Ming whether she wanna meet me early (like 7hrs early.. lolx) ... and she told me she wanna see me makeover and help me take pics!!!! 真是两肋插刀的好死党.. (for me I rather sleep~ wahahahaha... nah~ I be there for you too la "kiss kiss")


Makeover at 11am to 12 plus
Evening event at 7pm

So... we have around 7 hours to spare and Ming suggest to catch a movie!
And we did.... we see "Beautiful Creatures" 


Not a bad movie... but we expected abit too much from it! lolx


When I first saw the poster... 
I thought it some lame comedy and the trailer proof me wrong! lolx

(See for yourself... it just spell "comedy" don't you think? hahahaa)

I loving this ever changing living room~

Storyline::
Ethan longs to escape his small Southern town. He meets a mysterious new girl, Lena. Together, they uncover dark secrets about their respective families, their history and their town.



Personally, I donno what to expect from this movie... beside the point that this was a "witch" fantasy type of movie... the trailer was really interesting but that's about it (They spoiled the excitment by showing all the exciting scenes! lolx)

The "curse" and secretive of the movie still pretty entertaining! 
I say this is a slightly above average fantasy movie... don't expect too much and you will enjoy quite a bit from this cute little movie.

The romance part was pretty ok (sweet~ but ok) lolx... not cheesy enough for me!!! 
I love overrated over-the-top kind of cheesy romance (Hahahhaa... I very cheesy)

Rating : 6.9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment