Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Movie Review : Colombiana


Attended the Colombiana's movie premiere at Vivo City yesterday.




Synopsis (source)
In the action film Colombiana, Zoe Saldana plays Cataleya, a young woman who has grown up to be an assassin after witnessing the murder of her parents as a child. Turning herself into a professional killer and working for her uncle, she remains focused on her ultimate goal: to hunt down and get revenge on the mobster responsible for her parents' deaths.


Sexy Michael Vartan (I always remember him as the cute teacher from "Never Been Kissed" and Richard's son in "FRIENDS")






The movie was pretty action packed from the beginning to the end.. it's about a little girl(10yrs old) witnessing her parents being killed by the mafia and fighting her life trying to escape from them (applause to good escaping skill, keeping herself head up and not cry until she was "really" safe!). She then decided to be a killer... preparing herself for revenge!

Even thought the movie move on with a exciting and fast pace... I still find some scenes were pretty extra, you know trying to mix in a little romance and it fail badly! Well, I don't mind seeing the sexy Michael Vartan in action.. just hope that the structure of the plot could run abit smoother and more believable.(lolx)

Anyway, it's an exciting movie to watch.



My Rating: 7.9/10
I like the action and the plots... but some scenes just look odd or not too convincing!(lolx)








No comments:

Post a Comment