Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Monday, September 26, 2011

It Real Steel, not Iron *ahem* Man


Huge Jackman is a really charming man, have been charmed by him thru various of his romance flicks (Kate & Leopold, Someone Like You...). Oh and not forgetting the oooooh so sexy Wolverine on X-Men Origins: Wolverine. And now, he's starring in Real Steel!! (oooh.. anyone sexy role~)

I can't wait to see this movie... I love sexy man in action movie(beside romance flick) ::b


Hmm... if you ask me, "What is the main function that my Robot must have and why"?
My answer would be... He must be able to "FLY".. so that he can take me to anywhere I wanna go in Singapore to avoid our crazy traffic!! Kekekkee :b I'm a simple gal.. I dont need fancy stuff... since I don't get into troubles(I think). 
And since it a robot.. it should be strong enough to protect me... so asking it to be strong and protective would be too extra!!(Right?!?!?!?!)

Synopsis::
A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near-future, where the sport of boxing has gone hi-tech, “Real Steel” stars Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now, nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.. 

Do catch Real Steel in cinemas this 6 October 2011 and like the Official Real Steel Singapore Facebook Page!”
->> Official Singapore Facebook Page [https://www.facebook.com/RealSteelSingapore]
->>Official YouTube Page [http://youtube.com/realsteelsg]



No comments:

Post a Comment