Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

[Movie Review] House of Fear



I think ... this doesn't consider as a review.. cos I got nothing to "review" lolx :b


House of Fears


Sypnosis:
The night before a local haunted house opens for Halloween, six friends sneak in for a few hours of fun. Soon after entering, they find themselves trapped inside with no way out. Their evening of fun rapidly turns into their worst nightmare as they begin to die and disappear in the most freakish of manners. With every effort to escape blocked, the survivors find themselves being driven deeper into the carnivalesque world of terror. Unable to tell what is real and what is counterfeit, they must trust one another, even if it kills them.


Hmm... the movie not really refreshing nor interesting.... have seen alot of similar movies with curse statue of fears (dead and ects)... In other words I have seen better and this is not even consider good/nice and fun movie to watch. (I think you can pass this movie... if you want something exciting and interesting which give you a good scare!)

But if you a supernatural fans like me ^___^ there's a catch.. you got to see a few glimpse of Jared Padalecki. He only appear like a few seconds at the beginning of the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment