Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Sunday, July 19, 2009

movie, random, gossip


Gossip time!!!
I start reading back my fave gossip bloggers last month... around the time MJ went to Heaven =(


OH boy, I have missed out so many fun gossips, news on new movies, cute celebrities day in day out, their ins and outs fashions and most importantly... sexy guys!!!

I donno what I have been doing lately...
Makeup?
Thinking about momo??
Shopping???
Playing with(what I have left now) my precious peapea and buibui????
www.drsaru.com?????
Thinking about what to get for my bbf?????? ... I sound so cheesy calling my close friends "bbf" waahhahaa... but that the price to pay for being the IT chic wahahahahahaa........................................................ Pwned!


Anyway back to the subject... sexy guy ^___^


Remember Alex O'Loughlin? (The sexy vampire in Moonlight)... he's filming a new movie with J LO called The back-up plan

OOH... he look so cute in short hair ^.^ sexy! I can't wait for this movie.. I don't care and don't need to know what this movie is about... I see JLO(pretty), Alex O'Loughlin(sexy), Pregnant woman and the title Back-Up plan... I smell a romance comedy ^__^ I have to see it!!! (I love cheesy movies!! lolx)

Anyone see any more pics of Alex rocking this new-dos??? Show me the links and let's drool together ^__^



source

OK this is not in my list of sexy guy... I just find him interesting! wahahhaha...
His face always have this shocking looks (lolx) and always wearing tons of foundation...
Anyway.. he look better with this new hair cut!
More fresh compare to the messy somewhat long hair! Agree?
And his face not as cakey as before! (lolx... Efron's fans... no offence)


MOvies talk!

Alice in the wonderland (I can't wait for this movie)
Who would want to miss seeing Johnny Depp wearing tons of makeup, raise your hand!!!



The Final Destination(aka final destination 4) would be in cinema on 27 August 2009(baba birthday!!!)
This is one of my most fave horror movie series!!! I can't wait for it, and this time.. the horror happened at the race-tracks!!!! Exciting!!

The Murderer
when I saw the poster of this movie at Tiong Bahru Plaza today... I didn't know it was Aaron Kwok!!! Man he's face is creepy!! Good!!!


Horror=LOVE Aaron= LOVE... so Aaron+Horror = Double LOVEs <3<3<3 (wahahahaa)


Sorority Row
High School, popular bitchy girls, someone die plus revenge = LOVE
Check out the trailer here

Shutter Island by Leonardo DiCaprio!!
Mystery thriller movie!!! trailer

Orphan (Showing soon in local cinema!)
Creepy little girl!! FUn! lolx
Watch the trailer here

H2: Halloween 2
Finally!!!!
click click for the trailer

A Perfect Getaway
Milla Jovovich + beach + sea + psychopaths + game + killing = Interesting!!!
trailer




Man... I will be so loving the fall this year!! Not only MAC come out with very interesting eyeshadows colors(LOVE) and there's a bunch of horror(Double LOVE) movies!! Now who want to see which one with me in cinema?? (And for those who can join me... cos of the sea that keep us apart... we can share reviews and thoughts ^__^)

Beside I notice that whenever I listed out a list of movies I wanna see in cinema... I always end up watching the DVD instead =( Hopefully I got to see most of it!!(I know Aiyaa would be in for it!)

I watched Harry Potter, The half-blood prince today (18july2009 sat) ... yawning~ no action at all!!! FAIL!! (anyway, will blog about this in another entry)

I also make plan to see G.I.Joe,(been waiting for this movie for a year now...since the release of the promo pics!!!) with my family.. yes whole family ^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment