Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Sunday, November 1, 2015

02 #Peapeasleepingposition

Day 2
27th October 2015



Today (27th Oct 2015), peapea have been moving around my queen size bed... everytimes I turn around (my computer at the foot of the bed) to see what he's doing... he gave me all kind of cute sleeping position!

I actually have more pics of him sleeping on my bed - since I take pics of my dogs (Peapea and buibui) almost daily... but I only just decided to do this project on yesterday... so I'm not going to use the old pics (since some of them I already shared it here or on instagram)



This is my favourite!!


No sight of Buibui
As usual, she's under the bed!!
lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment