Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Saturday, October 31, 2015

01 #PeapeaSleepingPosition

I have been doing all kind of picture's project on this little random blog spaces for ages.. and most of them I quit half-way (I have all the pics.. just that I'm too lazy to resize/edit/upload)..... So this time round, I hope I can keep it up... as I don't want to have a end day for this project!

I'm going to take a pic (or many... if he's being too cute! lolx) of the way peapea sleep on my bed each night till forever.... (so this is not like a one-month projects that I used to do!! I hope I can keep up!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!) ... I will add in buibui if she happened to sleep on my bed (which is NOT very often as she like to hide under my bed!)

Day 1
26th Oct 2015


Got him this orange chew toy when he's a baby, until now he still love it even thought it look so dirty and ugly as compare to his newer toys!

No sight of Buibui... as usual, sleeping under the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment