Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Plans and Goals

This year, 2013.. I'm going to start being hardworking... alot of plans and hopefully it would be an exciting year for my family and me (My friends too.. if you are having new plans and so...)

I decided to shift my beauty blog out of onsugar (everbluec.onsugar.com) to blogger (everbluec.blogspot.com)

I give myself 2 months to edit everything I need to do for the blog...

And in March, hopefully.. I can get my store up also (Have been toying with the idea of new "design" new "name" and "concept"... NO more "drsaru" (I already gave up the domain).  I need something more fresh, fun and simple ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment