Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Sunday, January 27, 2013

January almost over

Busy busy first month of January 2013....

Have alot of stuff I wanna do, but I cannot do it all...
Giving myself up to Feb to shift all content and edit all broken/messy links and tags (from onsugar to blogspot) and finally decided to mask my dotcom over the blogspot. (I have been paying for it for afew years now, might as well put in good use right??)  I will put all the links that I used to put on my dotcom in there too... so nothing will be left out! lolx



Chinese New Year coming, we don't even celebrate CNY, but my mum simply love all the preps... buying new funitures, spring cleaning... or and I got a new bed too... so... which means I have to really really pack my room! Which also kinda good, cos I can't find most of my stuff in my somewhat messy/neat room! lolx)

I have been attending some events.. I enjoying attending events cos I got to catch up with fellow bloggers... it's always fun to chit chatting with them.. even thought it just a few sentences (kekeke)

I also start earning abit of $$$ .... most of you know that I don't work, I'm lazy not because I'm rich! I don't ask for alot of stuff ... so if you see me start looking for a job or part time, it's just means that I need some extra $$$ for fun (travel or courses).

I'm in the midst of starting back my online store... I enjoy shopping, ordering and making all those accessories .. it's a fun and tiring process. (Can't wait to get back on it....)


Here are some random shots... so that this post doesn't look sooo boring with "words" lolx

Mum.. have a lovely birthday dinner too...



No comments:

Post a Comment