Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Red Tea Pot set

We got this teaspot set at Kitchen Culture afew years ago and until recently (On Xiaomei's wedding, I decided to use it!!!)

 [Excuse the messy table... I took this set of pics when I took out the set from it packaging!]

Reason?? Well, this simple looking set cost more then SD$500++ (I can't justify the price tag.. but the quality was there - it's sleek, thick and feel nice. Good thing, we have vouchers.... else I would never thought of getting it with my own $$$$$$)


I think the teapot itself cost SD$200
Sugar pot, creamer and dish cost SD$168(?)...
A set of  Cup + Saucer cost SD$33 (I got 5sets of it)


 Expensive!!!! I KNOW!! (lolx)

No comments:

Post a Comment