Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Movie Review: Case 39


Family movie day... without baba, he's working =(


Xiaomei and me, choose Case 39, I wanna see 2012 but the seats were limited.. so next time! lolx




Synopsis Fr IMDB::
"Case 39" centers on an idealistic social worker who saves an abused 10-year-old girl from her parents only to discover that the girl is not as innocent as she thinks.


Hmm.. the story was really interesting but at the same time, there are so many similar movies around!! But I have to give credit to Jodelle Ferland Little girl with great acting skills!! And have that creepy yet innocent face!! (spooky~)

I have some scares here and there.. but nothing really scary or gross you out! And not forgetting Renée Zellweger "clap hands" she did great too!! (It sad that this movie just wasn't that super! lolx But still worth to see it ^__^)

One thing... the little girl is called Lilith in the movie.. and it reminds me of the Lilith in Supernatural! lolx (You know something's evil! lolx)

(Sorry, not really a movie's review... cos the overall story of this movie was written in the synopsis... the rest.. it just show how the story build up and end.. a "skill"(acting skill) watching movie!)





My Rating: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment