Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Monday, October 5, 2009

Movie Review: My Life in Ruins 2009

Thanks to Sus and Pat for the lovely recommends! I LOVE this movie!!





Synopsis:
My Life In Ruins starring Nia Vardalos (from My Big Fat Greek Wedding) as Georgia, a college professor of Classical Greek studies who has lost her job at the university & has had to take the job as a tour guide to the most annoying of tourists. Feeling this job is beneath her & having a deep love for Greek history, she tends to bore most of her tour companions which tend to leave her less than stellar evaluations. Uptight & disillusioned Georgia has lost her "kefi," that joie de vivre, that spirit that Greeks seem to have. Will this group of stereo-typical tourists help her find her light or will she finally say "chairo" to Greece forever?
[source]

Man.. the driver is so sexy...(totally agree with Sus/Pat!!!)
It another cheesy movie... with a tiny touch of romance... but the greatest selling point of this movie was the location "Greece"...Beautiful setting, the lightings, the cast and their dialogues were so cute and funny ^__^

I love it... a chessy, cute, funny and relaxing movies... I love watching this type of movies before going to bed... hahahahaha

See this movie for the beautiful location and don't expect too much depth from this movie. It's just a movie to make you relax.











I hope I can join you all(Sus/Pat) on the Greece's vacation.. but it was so expensive... I must strike lottery!!!!!! hee hee

I want a driver like Poupi... hahahahhaa... yummy~

No comments:

Post a Comment