Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Action speak louder then words especially on FAKER!


Your actions speak louder then your fake words!
I don't base my relationships with what I can benefits from each others! (Full stop)

Although, my dad always say.... 
friends are always using each others! I do agree on a certain parts, like I need friends so that I got someone to talk to... to share my problems... accompany me when I lonely... well if this is "using each others" I don't mine at all!! I'm willing to let you make use of me ^_^ (lolx)

I guess, I'm blessed... because fair weather "friends" will auto leave me so that I won't have to make a choice of trying... I normally close one eye or avoid subjects~ (avoid talking about stuff you don't like~)  Avoiding might not be good for any type of relationships... but what to do?!?! I hate creating conflict. (I know some say they hate confrontation... but isn't creating conflict is a form of making confrontation? I will sure want an explaination.. if it's involve me)


I simply hate that I cannot be 100% in front of anyone.. just cause they don't like certain part of me...

100% doesn't means I have to tell you everything.... it just means I can be comfortable being with you without having to "think twice" of what I'm saying.. cos we knew each others well that we know it doesn't means anything offensive!

When I comfortable with someone.. I will be very relax and say whatever I wanna say.. .I pretty straight forwards...  I won't try to be another person.... I'm don't fake myself up so that other ppls will like me! (If I'm not too close with you.. I'm normally pretty shy~ lolx me shy.. what do to.. I'm born that way! Hahahahhaa)

I also don't get it why I have to tell YOU everythings... 
some stuff I don't wish to share ... 
especially when stuff doesn't involve YOU!!!!!

I can do million stuff in a day.. but I choose to tell YOU one.. just cause YOU asked... I don't feel the need to report everything to you... 

So in your mindset... if  I never tell you, it just means that I'm lying?!?!!?
(What a stupid and childish behavious!!!!! You act like an idiot!!!)

I don't lie (I don't find there's a need to lie anyway)... I just never say... I don't even tell my sisters or parents my each and every moves.....  I just don't get it why I have to tell YOU everything when you ask??


OK, this is just a random fussing.. 
I'm just dumping everything I'm not happy with "friendships"!!
This is not based on ONE person..... I guess, I do have a certain magnet that always attract the same type of "Peoples" ....(Need to phase this part ... because I know someone  LOVE to assume !!!)


I think I should trust my instinct... cos what they are will always be what they are...

I don't wanna have another friends that base their friendship on priority or benefits... Who are you that I have to give you the priority or any benefits?!?! 

I give, I bring, I smile, I say, I love ...
cos I want to.. not because I have to....


Priority = Family




No comments:

Post a Comment