Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Skinny visitor

I know I'm abit slow at blogging... all these pics were taken last September...

I spotted a new cat a day before I took these pics (dated September 28, 2011) .. at that time, I was carrying load of stuff, so I didn't have a chance to took a closer look.(All I know she was pretty cute!!!)


Good thing was, I saw her again(I think this meow is a "SHE"... Just guessing) the next day(which is 28sept) ...

Spotted her lying from a distance from my block lift lobby (I didn't care whether I will be late for my date... I just walk across with my iphone.. lolx)



I was sooooo shock to see that she was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo skinny!!!! All the cats around my areas are sooo chubby...

So I guess she must be somebody's pet and was bandoned?? Or she was trapped some place like "drain/storage room/electric room"?



Look how pretty and relaxing she is.....



She's a real daring... so sweet and lovely.



So I went back up to get some foods for her.. all I got is dog's foods ... it's still foods right? lolx
Check out greedy Kopi is.... she want to have some tooo...






I didn't see her anymore after that day.. maybe she wonder off or some kind soul has decided to adopt her!

No comments:

Post a Comment