Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

【一个流传甚广的心理测试】

【一个流传甚广的心理测试】
49个神秘的瓶子,代表了49种不同的性格。
据说几乎每一个做过测试的人都说很神准!!!

(A popular psychological test... about this 49 mysterious bottles, each represent different kinds of characters~)




Which bottle did you pick? (Kinda like tarot card... just pick the one that shout out to you! Or look really pretty to you ^__^)

I pick .... (Not going to say it here.. cos it's too revealing!!!) OMY... I can't believe how true it said.. the saying are somethings I never talk about to my friends before... so nope, I wont say it here!)


So I go on and pick the 2nd one.. and OMY... bull eyes again!! It's 25...  I'm ok to share this! 



 














No comments:

Post a Comment