Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Movie Review: Hachi: A Dog's Tale 2009



Synopsis from IMDB
In Bedridge, Professor Parker Wilson finds an abandoned dog at the train station and takes it home with the intention of returning the animal to its owner. He finds that the dog is an Akita and names it Hachiko. However, nobody claims the dog so his family decides to keep Hachi.

A drama based on the true story of a college professor's bond with the abandoned dog he takes into his home. (The English version of the Japanese Movie
- Hachi-Ko 1987.)




 






This movie made me cry my eyes out!!!! Seriously.. seeing momo shadow everywhere.... :( Oh well, whenever I see any "pets" or animals related movies(even before momo pass).. always made me cry without failing! It's the thoughts about losing that made me cry :( But I still love to watch it)

The love between Parker and Hachi was so powerful that nothing can replace it... Super heartwarming and tearful movie... I enjoy the cuteness, lovely and sadness.

This is the original Hachi...
(Click here to read about the story of the Royal Friend Hachi)


My Rating:
7/10 for the plot(this is a simple movie)
10/10 for the love between the owner and the dog


Image Source - Google search


No comments:

Post a Comment