Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Friday, February 12, 2010

Drama Review: 海派甜心(Hi My Sweetheart)


Title: 海派甜心 (Hai Pai Tian Xin)
English title: Hi My Sweetheart
 Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 14 Broadcast network: CTS / GTV
Broadcast period: 2009-Nov-01 to 2010-Jan-31
Air time: Sunday 22:00 - 23:30
Opening theme song: Head Over Heels in Love (愛瘋頭) by Show Lo
 Ending theme song: Rain Love (雨愛) by Rainie Yang

Synopsis 
Xue Hai was a certifiable dork when he first arrived in Shanghai. After his schoolmate Bao Zhu saved him from bullying, she became his first love. Then, a misunderstanding caused them to lose contact when she moved back to Taiwan. He thought she dumped him. So he transformed himself from a dork to a hunk in order to seek revenge. 
 
 
 
  I love this scene... and the dance!! OMY so cute >.<~ Look at their expressions!!!!! 
This drama bring back alot of my childhood memories of pink panther "Da lang Da lang da lang......" 
hahahhaa
 
 

I e it!! A very entertaining drama... funny, cute and relaxing(And also very touching)! Great storylines, plots and the acting were cute too! I'm not a big fan of Alan Luo.. but I like his charater in this drama!!

I prefer the dorky mushroom head charater over the so called Hunky charater! lolx ^__^

 This drama is about a super rich but innocent and dorky guy(Xue Hai) went schooling at Shanghai to get some freedom from his over protected sisters. And when he was there he use a fake name(Lin Da Lang) and he befriended the bad temper girl Baozhu and fall in love with her... but fate seperate them and after 3 yrs... A heart broken Da lang tranform himself to a hunky, handsome rich Xue Hai and become a playboy who don't believe in love. OK.. not going to reveal anymore.. it's fun to watch it!!! ^__^
 
 
My rating:: 8.5/10  
Part 2 (review on the OST)

No comments:

Post a Comment